A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Gates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Gates, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Ellen Gates MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Grace E. Gates practice?
- Dr. Grace Gates has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Gates practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bellmore, NY.
See Bellmore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.