A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Gelletly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Gelletly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Gelletly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelletly graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Gelletly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Kay Gelletly MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Grace K. Gelletly practice?
- Dr. Grace Gelletly has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Gelletly practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.