Dr. Grace Gibbs Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Grace Gibbs?

Awesome doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I went to Dr. gibbs with my 3rd pregnancy and honestly i wish i had went to her with my other 2. She is an amazing doctor that truly cares about her patients.

Posted on October 5th, 2016

I love Dr. Gibbs! She is caring and compassionate as well as knowledgeable. She also has an awesome sense of humor.

Posted on November 1st, 2014

Absolutely fantastic..can't say enough positive experience with dr Gibbs n staff...very highly recommended!! Very knowledgeable, caring, patient, spends time, down to earth on the patient's level..awesome!! !

Very disappointed!!

Posted on November 7th, 2013

I was very disappointed with Dr. Gibbs. The visit was rushed and my needs and concerns were not given proper attention. I felt that she was not very personable and did not care about me as the patient. It felt like an OBGYN factory. I was not satisfied with my visit with Dr. GIbbs.

Posted on April 15th, 2012

I like Dr Gibbs, she is very friendly and takes the time to listen to my issues and helps solve the problem.

seemed good

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

After initial visit and going back to see her with concerns she kept giving me the standard answer that was always the same. I felt like when I went in to see her it was a recording from prior visit. Sad, she seems nice.

Dr Gibbs

Posted on February 13th, 2012

I am so very happy with Dr Gibbs. She spends a lot of time with me, listens to me and is a very warm and nice person. She performed a complete abdominal hysterectomy and removed my ovaries in 2008. I have never had a single problem since then. A great physician and a very pleasant and "real" person.

Posted on September 16th, 2011

I started going to Dr. Gibbs over 3 years ago for an abnormal & I needed to schedule a procedure. I found her very professional and proficient throughout the procedure and follow up. As time went on, I've found it increasingly hard to discuss simple issues such as family planning and problems with my contraception. The last time, I needed to change my contraception because I was having migraines, & she discussed it DURING MY PAP! As soon as the speculum was out, she was gone. Turns out, it's not covered by my insurance. I wish she spent a couple extra minutes going over different options with me. Also, this last time trying to schedule an appointment, I was on hold for over ten minutes. I'll be going somewhere else because of lack of customer service and bedside manner.

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr. Gibbs is my Flight Doctor in the Michigan Air National Guard. I've had nothing but great experience. She really cares about her patients, and is very easy to talk to.

Warning

Posted on January 4th, 2011

My mother went to her to have a surgical procedure done, and she never went over past history with her, and performed the WRONG PROCEDURE! My mother got extremely sick that night, and when we called her to see what to do she didn't know who my mother was and had proscribed the WRONG medication. DO NOT GO TO HER FOR A MEDICAL PROCEDURE!

Posted on May 12th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Gibbs and her staff has been excellent. She was highly rcommended by 3 of my co-workers and I would highly recommend her to any of my sisters and friends. I was able to get appointments in a short time and the service at the time of the appontments was very efficient, professional and just excellent.

Posted on October 17th, 2017