Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace Guadiz
Dr. Grace Guadiz, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Labelle, FL, with other offices in Labelle, FL and Labelle, FL. She has 54 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Guadiz is affiliated with Lehigh Hma and Lehigh Regional Medical Center. Dr. Guadiz has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace Guadiz has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Grace Guadiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Labelle, FL.
Dr. Jackeline Nunez-Valdez
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Labelle, FL 0.91 mi
Dr. Robert Strathman
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lehigh Acres, FL 17.14 mi30
Dr. Sergio Vignali
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Lehigh Acres, FL 17.21 mi23