A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Lin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Hsiang-I Lin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Grace H. Lin practice?
- Dr. Grace Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Lin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Boston Radiologists.