Dr. Grace Harris Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Grace Harris?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 24th, 2016

Unprofessional, Judgemental and Uncouth!!

This Doctor infuriated me on how she treated my family member who went to her with an issue. Not only was she uncouth, she was bad mannered, not sensitive and had no tact regarding the medical issue. She was judgemental and looked down upon my family member- then tried to lecture her on her 'decisions'. I want everyone to know the bad experience we had while visiting her, and we will NEVER visit her again!! I would rather drive to another hospital that is out of the way just to avoid dealing with her- absolutely unprofessional and ridiculous!

July 13th, 2016