A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Andrea Haynes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace A. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Grace Haynes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Haynes practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.