A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Hennessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Hennessy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Hennessy, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hennessy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
- New York Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Hennessy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Grace Hennessy practice?
- Dr. Grace Hennessy has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Hennessy practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.