A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Hennessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Hennessy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennessy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hennessy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Hennessy, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hennessy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Psychiatric Institute
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Hennessy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Grace Hennessy practice?
- Dr. Grace Hennessy has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Hennessy practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.