A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Hercl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hercl graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Hercl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Hercl DO is a female doctor, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Grace Hercl practice?
- Dr. Grace Hercl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Hercl practices Hospitalist near Newark, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Newark Hospitalists.