A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Hou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Hou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hou graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Tucson Surgery Center LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Hou MD and FACS is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Grace Hou practice?
- Dr. Grace Hou has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Hou practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons and Tucson Oncologists.