A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Huang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston University Medical Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Huang MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace Huang practice?
- Dr. Grace Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Huang practices Internal Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists.