A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Hyun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Hyun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Hyun, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
- Urogenital Abnormalities
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyun graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hyun has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace DR Hyun MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Grace D. Hyun practice?
- Dr. Grace Hyun has 8 office locations.
Dr. Grace Hyun practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Urologists.