A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Inmi Lee MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Grace I. Lee practice?
- Dr. Grace Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Lee practices Anesthesiology near Upland, CA.
See Upland Anesthesiologists.