A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Wong is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace I Wong MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace I. Wong practice?
- Dr. Grace Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Wong practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Burbank Internists.