A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Ilanjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Ilanjian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Ilanjian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilanjian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ilanjian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ilanjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grace Z. Ilanjian practice?
Dr. Grace Ilanjian practices Pediatrics near Eastchester, NY.
See Eastchester Pediatricians.