A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Ilanjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Ilanjian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Ilanjian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilanjian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ilanjian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Zenas Ilanjian MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Grace Z. Ilanjian practice?
- Dr. Grace Ilanjian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Ilanjian practices Pediatrics near Eastchester, NY.
See Eastchester Pediatricians.