A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Inouye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Inouye is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Inouye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Inouye graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Inouye has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Reiko Inouye MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Grace R. Inouye practice?
- Dr. Grace Inouye has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Inouye practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Oncologists.