A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- North Shore University Hospital-The Sandra Atlas Bass Campus
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Joy Lee MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Grace Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Lee practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Dallas Internists.