A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Wang, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Wang FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grace Wang practice?
- Dr. Grace Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Grace Wang practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.