A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Jeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Jeon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Jeon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Hea-Young Jeon MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grace H. Jeon practice?
- Dr. Grace Jeon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Grace Jeon practices Surgery near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Surgeons.