A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Jeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jeon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Jeon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Jeon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace H Jeon MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grace H. Jeon practice?
- Dr. Grace Jeon has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Jeon practices Surgery near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Surgeons.