A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Kasamatsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Kasamatsu, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Kasamatsu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasamatsu graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kasamatsu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Mari Kasamatsu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Grace M. Kasamatsu practice?
- Dr. Grace Kasamatsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Kasamatsu practices Pediatrics near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Compton, CA.
See Huntington Beach Pediatricians.