A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Kimani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimani graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Kimani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Alexandra Kimani MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace A. Kimani practice?
- Dr. Grace Kimani has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Kimani practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.