Dr. Grace Kobusingye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grace Kobusingye?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Grace Kobusingye?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2016

Awesome office and awesome staff.

July 31st, 2015

Doctor Grace has been both my childrens doctor for over 11 years! She is amazing with kids. Since my youngest son was born we have not only been her patients but she also sees everyone under 18 on my moms side of the family!

October 19th, 2011

Real Estate

Dr. Grace is an excellent Dr. I have nothing but professional, kind, accurate diagnoses. I share my experiences with all parents I come in contact with especially the new families moving into this area.

October 15th, 2011

mom

Dr Grace has been my sons doctor since his birth 12 years ago. She always smiles and chats with him the whole time. Asking him about his life and school and problems and being very excited about his acheivments. He has several learning disabilities and she is full of helpful suggestions and information and books and websites. We love her and think she is the BEST Doctor as well as best peson you could have in your childs corner!!!

August 17th, 2011

Fantastic

Dr. Grace is a great doctor. We have been going to her for 3 years without ever having any problems. We always get our phone calls returned, follows up with any illnesses, and my daughter absolutely loves her and the staff. I do wish the wait time wasn't as long most the time, but its worht it for a fantastic dr

July 19th, 2011

Great Doctor to have for your child, she talks with you, she takes her time and she listen.I love this doctor

June 20th, 2011

LOVE THIS OFFICE

We absolutely love Dr. Grace. She is very hands on with our children and returns phones call very promptly. We were originally going to a larger practice but after some problems we switched to Dr. Grace after someone recommended her to our family. Having been with Dr. Grace for over two years now I wanted to write a review to share with other how much I love this office and the way she runs it. It feels more like a private doctor for the family because she usually returns all calls herself and makes herself available when emergencies arise. I feel very lucky to have come across Dr. Grace and wanted to share this information with other parents who are in search of a pediatrician.

September 22nd, 2017