A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Kumamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Kumamoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumamoto graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kumamoto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Med Ctr, Moreno Valley, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumamoto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grace N. Kumamoto practice?
Dr. Grace Kumamoto practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.