A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Kumamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Kumamoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumamoto
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kumamoto Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumamoto graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kumamoto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Med Ctr, Moreno Valley, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Nozomi Kumamoto MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace N. Kumamoto practice?
- Dr. Grace Kumamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Kumamoto practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.