Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
HORRIBLE EXPIRENCE show details HORRIBLE EXPIRENCE
Apr 30th, 2016

TERRIBLE ! She is absolutely terrible. DO NOT waste your time with her. She see's you for 2 mins and barely listens to your symptoms. Completely misdiagnosis you and chuckles when you request to see a specialist. She's passive aggressive and joke of a doctor. She refused to order a ultra sound when my symptoms clearly indicated I needed one. She makes excuses and says she "doesn't want to get involved" with the other Drs which as a primary health care physician she should get involved! I went to another dr the next day and got ALL the tests I needed. Turns out I'm lucky I fought because I'm now being treated for something serious. If I would have waited I would have so much sicker. Such a horrible expirences she never even called me back to tell me my results!! I never write reviews but I was so in AW about her people should know. STAY AWAY!!

You're lucky if you get her!! show details You're lucky if you get her!!
by Larry on Jul 8th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Kumamoto for quite some time. My very trusted and long term family physician unexpectedly retired. Although it was a shock at the time, she recommended Dr. Kumamoto with great confidence. Given my complete trust in her(the retiring doctor), it helped me make the transition. She was correct. Dr. Kumamoto is wonderful. Her bedside manner is exceptional as is her staff. I see why she has such allegiance. My wife and I both feel the same way. Frankly, I find it hard to understand how she keeps her gentile nature in the face of the unreasonable landscape of medical insurance and hospital politics. She has been clear and direct when she needs to, while maintaining her honesty with me. I have been irresponsible about aspects of my health longer than I should despite her continued advisement. That is not on her-that is on me. Sometimes the folks who complain the most about their doctor are the least willing to consider their contribution to poor results. She treats and addresses my nature as well as my body. She is not shy about ordering tests she deems potentially helpful or taking suggestions from me about what I'd like after discussion. She is pretty sure footed without the arrogance for diagnoses and treatment. I never complain about the wait time because its a clinic. She balances the number of folks requesting to see her with the time they deserve when they are there. At a critical time in my wife's care for a serious problem, her advocacy produced an outcome I believe saved my wife's life. I am so grateful to have her as my doctor.

Not a good one; keep looking show details Not a good one; keep looking
by Jennifer Manson on Sep 28th, 2014

Two things struck me the most about this doctor. One is that she is not knowledgeable. When I asked her about my symptoms, she rarely could give me a definite diagnosis. The second one is unacceptable for me and the reason I dumped this doctor. I had a situation that I needed her to refer me to see a specialist. She became distant and elusive. I called and waited and left messages but she wouldn't return any of my calls. She completely ignored my request and it was so disappointing. When you need a doctor the most, she is the last person to help you.

Dr Grace Kumamoto show details Dr Grace Kumamoto
by Harold on Jan 30th, 2010

Only doctor that I have experienced that takes her time to call her patient and inform the person of the blood test results.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Dec 24th, 2008

Has been my doctor now for several years and very pleased with her. Unlike some doctors, she takes sufficient time to talk with you, and seems to be very accurate in her diagnosis.