Family Physicians
Riverside Medical Clinic
6405 Day St
Riverside, CA 92507
951-683-6370
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT TRUST YOUR ELDERLY LOVED ONES TO THIS DOCTOR.  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2014

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT TRUST YOUR ELDERLY LOVED ONES TO THIS DOCTOR. My 84 yr old mother was a patient of Dr. Kumamoto's for years. My mother died Dec. 31 2013. Dr. Kumamoto regularly scheduled my mother for blood work, like clockwork. Strange, that she NEVER, in the past 2 years ordered a urine sample. Well, my mother had a urinary tract so serious that her blood went septic. Very quickly, UTIs can make elderly patients seem as though they have dementia. Check it out, it is true. If a urine test isnt ordered, the doctor may simple diagnosis the illness as dementia and quickly put them on the wrong medicine. If, Dr. Kumamoto, you were aware of this, then you shouldn't be treating people. If Dr. Kumamoto had ever ordered this simple test, we may have been able to do something, maybe not, but we will never know now. Shame on you Grace Kumamoto. While you may have not directly contributed directly to my mothers death, you were at the very least negligent in her care. Am I positive that this contributed to my mothers coronary arrest, no and no one will ever know for sure. What I do know for sure is that this simple test was never ordered and my mother is dead.

|  Unacceptable appointment wait time  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

The doctor is good. But the wait time for an appointment is ridiculous. I called on May 31st and was told first appointment available was August 30th. That's 3 MONTHS! Just wanted to check blood pressure and discuss some minor aches and pains, but in 3 months I could be dead!

|  Dr Grace Kumamoto  |  show details
by Harold on Jan 30th, 2010

Only doctor that I have experienced that takes her time to call her patient and inform the person of the blood test results.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2008

Has been my doctor now for several years and very pleased with her. Unlike some doctors, she takes sufficient time to talk with you, and seems to be very accurate in her diagnosis.