Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace Kumar
Dr. Grace Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth and Medical Center Of Plano. Dr. Kumar has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace Kumar has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Grace Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. John Lanoue Jr
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Randall Kirby
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Cori Grantham
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi10