A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Kwon-Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Kwon-Hong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwon-Hong
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kwon-Hong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Kwon-Hong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon-Hong graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kwon-Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Y Kwon-Hong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace Y. Kwon-Hong practice?
- Dr. Grace Kwon-Hong has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Kwon-Hong practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.