A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace L Chen MD and MPH is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Grace L. Chen practice?
- Dr. Grace Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Chen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Infectious Disease Doctors.