A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Laynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Laynes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laynes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Laynes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Villanueva Laynes MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace V. Laynes practice?
- Dr. Grace Laynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Laynes practices Internal Medicine near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Internists.