A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Lessing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Lessing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lessing
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lessing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Lessing, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessing graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lessing has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Garcia Lessing MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Grace G. Lessing practice?
- Dr. Grace Lessing has 1 office location.
- Dr. Grace Lessing practices Ophthalmology near East Patchogue, NY.