A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Lessing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Lessing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Lessing, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessing graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lessing has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Garcia Lessing MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Grace G. Lessing practice?
- Dr. Grace Lessing has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Grace Lessing practices Ophthalmology near East Patchogue, NY.