A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans