A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Mei-Hui Lee MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Grace M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Grace Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.