A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace McComsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McComsey
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. McComsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace McComsey, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- HIV Infections
- HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome
- Lactic Acidosis
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McComsey graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McComsey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace McComsey MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Grace McComsey practice?
- Dr. Grace McComsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace McComsey practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.