Dr. Grace Moi MD Patient Reviews

1.2

November 4th, 2015
RUN!!!!
Dr. Moi is a complete #**. Her main concern for patients is to make sure they know she is the doctor and not you. She actually told me the paper on the wall makes her a doctor and not me. She belittles you if you allow her and then tells you, you'll live. She didn't like that I stood up to her and told me I had an attitude problem. Now, she's a therapist! No bedside manners or even social manners whatsoever. I only went to her because my regular doctor was out and I needed to been seen. After she reviewed my chart she said if she could, she would go in and change half of what my doctor wrote in my chart. She said he was wrong about his diagnoses. I would rather die than let that woman touch me again. NEVER, go to this doctor. She should have her license revoked. If I could give less than one star, I would. RUN!!!!

September 26th, 2014
tikte
All review is true I'm impatient of her I had appointment recently she diagnosed me yeast infections and a week later she said I have no infections lucky I did not get my perception yet and you don't diagnosed your patient not.sure unless you take the sample it ridiculous,I did not find out if im not call the I need to transfer my medicines another pharmacy. Im so mad friendly advice make it sure fuys some research for the doctor before make an appt.

January 2nd, 2014
With all due respect, Dr. Moi is the worst Dr. I have ever encountered. I have given her the benefit of the doubt by going to her for over 4 years now, but EVERY TIME that I see her she not only rushes me out, but she has also brushed off real problems that I have had saying, "there is nothing to worry about" and little did I know I had an infection and a joint problem that I later was diagnosed with from a REAL concerned Dr. Dr. Moi will sign off on any prescription you want, but she does not care about your well being and even health. Please PLEASE do not go to Dr. Moi for anything to do with your health. You will be better off researching yourself.

April 25th, 2013
Rushes through appointments
After being a patient for 10+ years, I have come to realize Dr. Moi is more concerned with having a schedule crammed with patient after patient, rather than taking time to provide quality medical service. The final straw was her telling me to schedule another appointment when I mentioned to her during my annual physical that I had a cough and sinus pressure for 2+ weeks. Rather than taking a few minutes to assess my symptoms, she rushed through her checklist and rushed me out the door. Two days later, I went to Urgent Care, was seen by a nurse practitioner who diagnosed me with a sinus infection. Personally, I don't need a doctor who is driven by money.

July 8th, 2012
Dr Moi spends little if any one on one time with patient. Most if not all of her time is at a computer. She is opinionated and not always right. She lacks communication skills and bedside manner. My opinion "find another Dr"

March 20th, 2012
don,t to see this doctor.

August 23rd, 2011
I would not recommend Dr Moi. Her communication skills are among the WORST I have EVER encountered. VERY BAD experience dealing with her.