Dr. Grace Mukamana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grace Mukamana?

September 16th, 2015

Dr. Grace Mukamana worst neurologist in Laredo, tx

Worst doctor ever. My mom is epileptic and I went to an appointment and we waited 45 min for her then we sat in the room with her while she was on her cell phone making personal calls for 20 min. I asked my mom if she always waits long and Dr. Grace Mukamana got offended and looked at me and asked "what is your problem?" And I replied "I don't have one. I'm talking to my mom, not you." Then she continued to say I was "rude" and "have a bad attitude". She was so rude and very unprofessional and impatient towards my mother as well. She said my mother always argued with her, which was true but being a doctor you have to learn to be patient, especially when the patient has a mental illness. Worst doctor! Don't go to her.

August 26th, 2015

This Dr is horrible. You will schedule an appointment and be seen two hours later. The lobby doesn't have anything to read or watch while you wait an eternity. The dr seems to believe her time is valuable and the patients is not. She comes in whenever she pleases regardless of what time her first scheduled appointment. I feel bad for her staff who seem to be genuinely nice and prompt because they take the brunt of all the unhappy patients. I would not return to this doctor now would I recommend anyone go to her unless you have all day to wait for her. I understand dr generally run behind but two hours is extreme. She needs to be reducated on respecting the time of her patients since they are the ones who pay her salary.

March 10th, 2015

Excellent Neurologist!

Very nice, courteous, knowledgeable, accurate diagnosis and professional!

September 6th, 2017