Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace Niklas
Dr. Grace Niklas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hingham, MA, with another office in North Weymouth, MA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Niklas is affiliated with South Shore Hospital, Quincy Medical Center and Harborview Manor Nursing Home. Dr. Niklas has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace Niklas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Grace Niklas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hingham, MA.
Dr. Stephen Gregory Werth
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Hingham, MA 0 mi32
Dr. Mushtaque Chachar
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurology
Hingham, MA 0.07 mi15
Dr. James Tate
Hingham, MA 1.01 mi18