Dr. Grace Nweke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grace Nweke?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Grace Nweke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2012

One of my Favorite Doctors

Dr. Nweke is very knowledgeable, smart, and precise. She may not have a bubbly personality, but she is definitely one of the best doctors I have been with. I really admire this woman.

July 1st, 2011

Dont come to this clinic or doctor!!! Dr. Nweke's rude to coworkers and patients!

Ive been going to Dr. Nwekes office for a lil over two years now, and I want a new doctor! She is very cold and doesn't read ur chart before coming in to c u. She's judgemental, and never smiles and after going for two years now she still doesnt remember me and any of my medical issues! Her staff is wonderful except for her and the new doctor she just hired! I always tried to c her nurse practictioner but shes nno longer there. My last appt. With the nnew doc was horrible I'm turning her in to the state medical board! I've been on controlled meds for over six years I'm disabled and if i don't have my meds I go into withdrawal! She wasn't goin to write my monthly scripts cause she disnt bother reading my records before coming in to c me either! I was goin on vacation that nite and she wanted to make me come back after she actually read my records! I couldn't come back the next day I wouldn't b here n town! So its not professional! I went in ttoday and now I know why she has such a high staff turn over rate...she was unhappy bout something a staff member didn't do and was yelling at her so loudly I could hear her word for word through the closed door! It was rude to the staff member and her, Dr. Nweke's, patients! So if ur thinking of coming to this clinic DONT!!! FIMD SOMEONE ELSE! Cause I'll wind up doin it in the end anyway just like her staff does! In the two years ive gone there, there's two people that were working there when I started cing her that still work there today, Dr. Nweke and the one person that doesn't have to rreally work with her much, her receptionist! So on that note...anyone know a good, caring doctor that takes Medicaid they'd recommend?

May 14th, 2010

great doctor

she has tended to all my physical needs she's very attentive and compassionate and does her best to make things better she has helped me feel better in more ways then one i love her

June 5th, 2017