Learn more about Dr. Grace O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace O'Brien, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace M O'Brien DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Grace O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace O'Brien practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Roy, UT.
See Ogden Family Physicians.