A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Obrien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Obrien, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Obrien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Obrien DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace Obrien practice?
- Dr. Grace Obrien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Obrien practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Primary Care Doctors.