Learn more about Dr. Grace O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace O'Brien, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace M O'Brien DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Grace O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace O'Brien practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Roy, UT.
See Ogden Family Physicians.