A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace O'Malley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Malley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. O'Malley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace O'Malley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Malley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Marion O'Malley MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Grace M. O'Malley practice?
- Dr. Grace O'Malley has 9 office locations.
Dr. Grace O'Malley practices Ophthalmology near Southampton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Southold, NY.
See Southampton Ophthalmologists.