Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace Pagaduan-Oddo
Dr. Grace Pagaduan-Oddo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Mount Clemens, MI (and 2 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pagaduan-Oddo is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, McLaren Port Huron Hospital and Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace Pagaduan-Oddo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Grace Pagaduan-Oddo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.