A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Paradela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Paradela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paradela graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Paradela has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Jeanne S Paradela MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace J. Paradela practice?
- Dr. Grace Paradela has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Paradela practices Internal Medicine near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: St George, UT.
See Saint George Internists.