Dr. Grace Paradela MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 10th, 2012
A mo
I would highly recommend Dr. Grace. She called me personally several times to discuss my situation and see how I was. She's just the best!

April 30th, 2012
YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER, SMARTER, MORE CARING DOCTOR IN ST. GEORGE
Dr. Grace Paradela is SMART. You will not find a better doctor, and believe me, I am very wary of doctors. She treats a patient holistically - that is to say that if you have more than one issue, she balances them out for the best possible outcome rather than change one thing that sets something else off balance. She spends a lot of time explaining and making sure the patient has his or her questions completely answered. She does not miss anything, and her ability to diagnose and treat illness is the best I have found here in St. George in 25 years.

November 23rd, 2011
Dr Paradela is a concerned and caring MD, she bases her treatment on symptoms in addition to lab/test results, when most MD's don't today because they are in a rush to get you in and out, this is not the case with this MD, she takes the time to discuss conditions and treatment.

June 30th, 2011
Awesome!
She is a great doctor. The best experience I've had here In 12 years!

April 20th, 2011
not sure what these other ratings mean... this office stresses personal responsibility in healthcare. i guess if you wouldnt take responsibility in your health go elsewhere where the doc falls in line. Doc had the patience and honesty to tell me what i needed to hear.

March 30th, 2011
Horrible
Don't bother with this doctor's office. Horrible patient care and get very upset if you don't fall in line. Would not recommend!!!!

October 12th, 2010
Dr paradela, It is very hard to actually see you when we have called for a appointment even when we have been very sick i have only seen you once and my husband, you never have time for! he has only seen your PA. When you choose a family Dr you would like to acctually see them. my husband has been sick and your pa has ran a few tests blood first wich was almost a week late with the results. we are the ones who actually had to do the following up after i had called several times they gave them to us. then they sent us for a ultra sound on a thursday and said we would have result no latter than Monday, well its been over a week from the time they said we would have te results we still havent recieved them and we also called a day or two after they said they would to remind your staff to call or do something to find out why we havent recieved them. we still havent gotten them. so i called today to make your staff do their job a job that i shouldent have to be doing. there is major proble with this situation... if you value your paitents, you and your staff should do a better job.. I'm now in the process of finding a new dr a dr that will follow up and can actually see their paitent when their sick and my husban has been very sick..

September 16th, 2010
Absolutely love her
Absolutely love her, great "bedside manor", funny, listens to you & extremely observent. Also very well read re: medical up dates

July 2nd, 2010
she's personable and just great. i can talk to her

June 20th, 2010
very caring
she really encourages her patients to be responsible for themselves. the attitudes to change and be healthy comes from the person. she is open and listens and remembers details in my life other than just my illnesses. refers me to specialists when i need to go. she challenges me to think for myself and to consider everything so i wont get sick easily.

May 11th, 2010
Why bother
I have been a patient for 5 years.at first I thought she was very good.but I have found that if you don't agree with her opinion, her attitude gets really bad. I didn't agree with what she wanted me to do, her response was "why bother taking the test" and she had such a nasty tone in her voice. I mention this to other people and they have said the say and no longer go to her. In her office she has a sign that says compassion is given here. I don't agree. and feel the sign should be removed.