A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Pien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Pien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Pien, MD, MSCE is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pien graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grace W. Pien practice?
Dr. Grace Pien practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Sleep Medicine Doctors, Baltimore Pulmonologists, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.