A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Pien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Pien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Pien, MD, MSCE is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pien graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grace W. Pien practice?
Dr. Grace Pien practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Baltimore General Practitioners, Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Sleep Medicine Doctors, Baltimore Pulmonologists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, Baltimore Anesthesiologists, and Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.