A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Rabadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Rabadam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Rabadam, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadam graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Rabadam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Budy Rabadam MD is a female Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Grace B. Rabadam practice?
- Dr. Grace Rabadam has 1 office location.
- Dr. Grace Rabadam practices Pediatrics near East Patchogue, NY.