Dr. Grace Ruidera Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Grace Ruidera?

Would not recommend this doctor

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

I had many barriers with this doctor that I beleive is due to being from outside the USA. She would not listen to me, argued with me over what I said, my HR rep advised for me to go on FMLA to reduce work hours due to medical limitations and she argued saying I had to go on disability, I still do not know if she sent in the paperwork my HR Rep sent with me for my doctor to complete. I gave up found a new PCP..

Posted on April 14th, 2016

If I could vote above excellent in the "Spends Time With Me" section, I would! Sure, the wait time can be pretty long, but once she is in the room with you it's like you are the only thing she cares about. She always takes her time with me and never watches the clock, she doesn't care if the appointment time runs over, when she is in that room I am the only person who matters. I have had doctors miss critical diagnoses and practacally ignore my questions, write me off as someone who worries about nothing. Not Dr. Ruidera, she is the most patient and generous doctor I have ever met. She is absolutely worth the wait!

Alas, I'm Not Willing to Spend That Much Time in the Waiting Room

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I always tried to get the first appointment after lunch, before Dr Grace gets backed up pretty quickly, but when I went to see her at her new location, I learned she sees new patients at that time. Didn't matter that that's when my appointment was. When it got to two hours past my appointment time and I was not the next patient in the queue to be seen, I left without seeing her and will find a new doctor.Too bad, because I really liked her, but I'm not willing to spend that much of my life sitting in the waiting room when I have other alternatives.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

The wait for Dr Ruderia is NEVER under two hours. I really think they need to look into this. I bring my mom, but I can guarantee you I will never use nor recommend this doctor.

Posted on April 13th, 2011

She is a wonderful Dr. She always takes a long time with myself or my husband on our visits. She is a very thorough Dr. and takes the time to talk and explain to you what is going on. She was also my mothers Dr. for many yrs. and took wonderful care of her until the time of her passing. The only problem that we have is the time we have to wait. There are sometime we have to wait an hour or longer. But I really don't mind, because I know how much time she spends with each patient. She just doesn't rush you in and out. So I am sure that is why sometimes you have to wait a long time.

A doctor that is a little to caring

Posted on August 28th, 2010

Dr. Ruidera takes her time with her patients which keeps her other patients waiting. But the wait is well worth it when you get to see her. She really knows her medicine.

Posted on September 7th, 2014