A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Kao, MD is board certified in Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Shih-Hui Kao MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace S. Kao practice?
- Dr. Grace Kao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Kao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Pathologists.