A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Kao, MD is board certified in Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Shih Kao MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace S. Kao practice?
- Dr. Grace Kao has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Kao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Pathologists.