A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kao
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Kao, MD is board certified in Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Shih Kao MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace S. Kao practice?
- Dr. Grace Kao has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Kao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Pathologists.