A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Wong is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Sharon Wong MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Grace S. Wong practice?
- Dr. Grace Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Wong practices Psychiatry near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Psychiatrists.