Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace Shih
Dr. Grace Shih, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Shih is affiliated with University of Kansas Hospital, Menorah Medical Center and Research Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace Shih has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Grace Shih is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Stephen Campbell
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi8
Dr. Matthew Caldwell
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi9
Dr. Robert Winfield
General Surgery, Anesthesiology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi13