A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Shih, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Shih has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Hong Shih MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace H. Shih practice?
- Dr. Grace Shih has 4 office locations.
Dr. Grace Shih practices Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and San Francisco, CA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians.