More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace Smith
Dr. Grace Smith, MD, FAAP, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Youngstown, OH, with another office in Sharon, PA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Sharon Regional Hospital, United Community Hospital and UPMC Horizon Shenango. Dr. Smith has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Grace Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.
Dr. John McBride
Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
Youngstown, OH 0 mi42
Dr. Kathryn Mosher
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Youngstown, OH 0 mi16
Dr. Steven Kalavsky
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Youngstown, OH 0 mi48