Learn more about Dr. Grace Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Tang, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tang
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Tang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Tang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Tang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace Tang practice?
- Dr. Grace Tang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Tang practices Family Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Primary Care Doctors.