A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Tarabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Tarabay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Tarabay, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarabay graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Tarabay has 20 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace R Tarabay MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Grace R. Tarabay practice?
- Dr. Grace Tarabay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Grace Tarabay practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Beaver Internists, Beaver Hematologists, and Beaver Oncologists.