A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Tarabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Tarabay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarabay
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarabay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Tarabay, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarabay graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Tarabay has 20 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace R Tarabay MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Grace R. Tarabay practice?
- Dr. Grace Tarabay has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Tarabay practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beaver, PA.
See Beaver Internists, Beaver Hematologists, and Beaver Oncologists.