Learn more about Dr. Grace Tarabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Tarabay, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarabay graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Tarabay has 20 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Upmc St Margaret
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tarabay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grace R. Tarabay practice?
Dr. Grace Tarabay practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Beaver Internists, Beaver Hematologists, and Beaver Oncologists.