A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Tarabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Tarabay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarabay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarabay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Tarabay, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarabay graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Tarabay has 20 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace R Tarabay MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Grace R. Tarabay practice?
- Dr. Grace Tarabay has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Tarabay practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beaver, PA.
See Beaver Internists, Beaver Hematologists, and Beaver Oncologists.